Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Energy Healing?
Energy healing is an alternative holistic therapy that encompasses the whole body, mind, and spirit.
Energy healing is a non-invasive and very gentle way to heal using the universal life force energy that flows through every living thing in the universe which is known as Prana (India), Chi (China) and Mana (Polynesia). In Japan the healing energy is called Ki and from this they got the name Reiki which is now a popular form of energetic healing thousands of years old.
Since everything is made up of energy, all types of healing ultimately involve using this life force energy.
Energy Healing works on the energy consciousness system of the client. The energy consciousness system is a complex, structured field that regulates health. Disease shows up as blocks or distortions in the energy field. I use hands on healing techniques and regulation of specific energy frequencies to promote healing on all levels (physical, emotional, mental and spiritual). When one’s energy is balanced and charged, the body can reach and maintain optimum health.
Physical trauma, stored emotions, habitual patterns of negative emotion and negative thoughts disrupt the free flow of energy causing energetic imbalance. When energy flow becomes restricted, distorted, imbalanced or asymmetrical, ill health can follow. In the short term, energetic imbalance can decrease vitality, limit resilience, and impair functioning of cells, tissues, and organs. In the long term, energetic imbalance may damage one’s “blueprint”, disrupting the body’s pattern of cellular regeneration, impairing the body’s ability to heal, and predisposing one to chronic pain and chronic disease.
How does Energy Healing work?
Barbara Brennan hands-on energy healings charge, repair, and balance the human energy field. This field, which surrounds and interpenetrates the body, supplies bioenergy (called chi in China and prana in India) to the different systems of the body.
This bioenergy, like the electromagnetic waves that feed your radio or television, enters your field through gates called chakras (“”wheels of light” in Sanskrit), then flows to your organs along a network of energy lines (The meridians used in traditional Chinese acupuncture are an example of these energy lines.).
Whenever there is a disruption in this complex energy system, your physical, emotional, mental, and/or spiritual health will be affected. This can produce dis-ease in your body. These disruptions, or blocks, are often the results of past experiences we have had and limiting choices we have made in our lives. As blocks are cleared during the healing, healer and client act as partners to reveal those parts of yourself that hold you back from building the life you long for.
The practitioner allows energy to flow to the client and the client naturally receives the energy as needed. As healthy energy flows, the practitioner guides it so that it releases blocks of stagnant energy that cause imbalance. This process promotes physical healing of many disease conditions. It detoxifies your body, and leaves you feeling relaxed and refreshed. It can provide much needed support at times of physical or emotional stress, or whenever you seek life changes or personal growth.
What is Brennan Healing Science?
Brennan Healing Science® (BHS) is a gentle yet powerful holistic method of balancing and restoring health to your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies. It combines hands-on energy healing techniques with spiritual and psychological awareness to deepen your healing and self-discovery process touching every aspects of your life.
Through a variety of techniques, healing sessions clear, balance, charge and repair your body’s electromagnetic energy field, also known as the aura. This affects all of the systems and organs of your body, releases energy blocks that can lead to dis-ease and illness, and enhances the body’s natural healing capability. Brennan Healing Science is intended to work in harmony with other healing methods you may use, including traditional medicines, and is suitable for all ages.
Brennan Healing Science has been developed for more than 30 years by Barbara Brennan, a former NASA scientist, writer of the two best-sellers Hands of Light and Light Emerging. It is used all over the world by the Brennan Healing Science Practitioners®, who have completed a 4 year college education at the Barbara Brennan School of Healing, either in the United States or in Europe.
Who is Dr. Barbara Brennan?
Dr. Barbara Brennan is the founder of the Barbara Brennan School of Healing, which has two locations one in the USA (Miami, Florida) and one in Europe (Austria). She is a world-renowned spiritual leader, healer, educator and former NASA physicist, and the best-selling author of Hands of Light®, Light Emerging and the Seeds of the Spirit® book series. She has devoted the last 30 years to research and exploration of the Human Energy Field. (add link to Barbara Brennan School of Healing (BBSH) www.barbarabrennan.com
What is Reiki?
Reiki was developed in Japan in 1922 by Mikao Usui and was brought to the West in 1937 by Hawayo Takata. The popularity of Reiki has grown exponentially in the past few decades. A survey conducted in 2007 indicates that in the previous year, 1.2 million adults and 161,000 children in the U.S. received one or more Reiki sessions.
Reiki is administered through the hands of a Reiki practitioner with the client lying fully clothed on a massage table. A session usually lasts about an hour. The Reiki practitioner places his or her hands at locations around the head and shoulders, the abdomen and on the legs and feet. Tissue is not manipulated. The practitioner’s hands are simply held at each location, lightly touching or slightly away from the body. Reiki energy flows from the practitioner’s hands and into the client’s body and energy field. A Reiki session feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that surrounds and fills the client and includes feelings of relaxation, peace and well-being that also promote healing.
The awareness that an unseen energy flows through all living things and directly affects the quality of a person’s health has been partof the wisdom of many cultures since ancient times. This life energy goes by many names: qi in China, ki in Japan, and prana in India. The ancient Hawaiians called it ti or ki. It has also been called orgone energy and èlan vital, and science refers to it as biofield energy. When your life energy is low, it is more difficult to deal with stress; you may not sleep well, and you’re more susceptible to illness. When your life energy is strong, you feel strong, can more easily deal with stress, and are less likely to get sick. Reiki is a technique that increases a person’s supply of life energy.
Is there scientific validation for Energetic Healing?
In separate investigations during the 1980s, Robert O. Becker and John Zimmerman independently discovered that during energy healing sessions, brain waves of healer and client synchronize in the alpha state, characteristic of deep relaxation. Their medical research has shown certain frequencies stimulate healing in the body, with specific frequencies helpful for specific tissues. For example, 2 Hz encourages nerve regeneration, 7 Hz bone growth, 10 Hz ligament repair, etc. Further investigation found that energy emitted during healing sessions, while falling primarily in the 7-8 Hz alpha state, ranged through all the well-known frequencies of brain waves: 3-30 Hz.
Susan Peck’s study found energy healing significantly decreased pain and distress of routine medical treatments on arthritis patients. (1996, University of Minnesota). The Journal of Family Practice (1998) reported significant improvement in pain level among osteoarthritis patients receiving energy healing.
A 1998 study randomly assigned 120 chronically ill patients with pain to one of four groups: energy healing, muscle relaxation, false energy healing or no treatment. Illnesses included headaches, heart disease, cancer, arthritis, ulcer, asthma, HIV and hypertension. Assessed on several pain and anxiety scales, patients reported energy healing sessions were significantly better in 10 of 12 variables. (Subtle Energies, 1998)
Reiki is becoming increasingly popular with the medical community, with over 800 hospitals across the U.S. offering Reiki as a standard part of hospital care. A research study at Hartford Hospital in Hartford, Connecticut indicates that Reiki improved patient sleep by 86 percent, reduced pain by 78 percent, reduced nausea by 80 percent, and reduced anxiety during pregnancy by 94 percent. In addition, nurses report that Reiki helps patients heal faster with less pain, reduces stress and improves mental attitude, improves appetite, and reduces the negative side effects of chemotherapy, radiation and other medical procedures.
What are the benefits of healing work?
My healing work is multidimensional and can address all kinds of discomforts, injuries and dis-eases. It will affect your physical body, as well as the emotional, mental, relational and spiritual aspects of your life. It will affect your intentionality toward life and help you align to your life’s purpose. It will help to allow your Divine spark to shine and to express itself in all aspects of your life and of your being.
- Facilitates physical healing of diseases and injury.
- Decrease both acute and chronic pain
- Prevents swelling and bruising associated with contusions and sprains
- Decreases recovery time from acute illness
- Diminishes symptoms of chronic illness
- Decreases amount of medications needed
- Supports and facilitates other therapies and treatments
- Assists in stabilizing patients with a critical injury or illness
- Facilitates wound and burn healing, decrease scaring
- Assists in preparing the body and organs for surgery.
- Accelerates recovery from surgery, disease, trauma, or hospitalization.
- Reduces bleeding and the side effects of anesthesia
- Facilitates healing faster with fewer complications.
- Relieves pain and swelling.
- Eliminates or reduces side effects of medical procedures, chemo and radiation.
- Restores your sense of balance and well being.
- Increases your vitality and quality of life.
- Releases blocks for conceiving a child
- Increases overall state of well being and health
- Facilitates emotional healing and a lighter and more peaceful feeling.
- Allows one to move with more ease through life transitions.
- Assists in clarifying aspects of your emotional life that are now unclear or stuck.
- Increases vitality and passion for life where you are now feeling emotionally numb or depleted.
- Releasing and healing trauma
- Releases emotional holding.
- Facilitates being in touch with your own feelings and emotions.
- Allows you to settle back into yourself with joy and contentment
- Increases your mental clarity and memory retention.
- Brings clarity into places of confusion.
- Releasing tensions and reducing stress and anxiety
- Supports you in making decisions that serve your highest good.
- Assists in finding and releasing limiting beliefs that you hold about yourself and about life.
- Allows one to experience mental peace, gratitude and happiness.
- Strengthens sense of self and connectedness to others
- Brings healing and comfort into yourself and your heart from troubled relationships.
- Brings light to your relationship with your mother, your father, partner or any other person, living or deceased.
- Allows you to experience a deeper connection within your own heart.
- Brings a stronger sense of who you are and your strength in any relationship.
- Deepens your spiritual connection
- Assists in finding and following your intuition, or inner knowing.
- Facilitates remembering your essence, inherent love, wisdom and power.
- Strengthens your intention and ability to accomplish your goals.
- Establishes or reinforces your connection to your higher wisdom.
- Expands your consciousness and awareness.
- Helps you to remember what a miracle life is. Facilitates connecting and aligning to one’s life purpose and to deep longings to create the life you want
- Assists in freeing up your inherent creativity
What kind of conditions can benefit from this work?
Some of the common areas addressed during my sessions are:
- Physical Injuries (Bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments)
- Respiratory, Endocrine, Cardiovascular, ENT, Metabolic, Reproductive, Neurological, Gastro-Intestinal, Auto-Immune issues or diseases
- Surgery (Preparing for and post surgery healing)
- Lack of energy
- Lack of clarity and focus
- Memory retention
- Stress reduction and relaxation
- Releasing limiting beliefs
- Anxiety, depression, panic attacks, PTSD and insomnia
- Feeling stuck or lost
- Difficulty with relationships
- Desire for spiritual connection
- Longing to know life purpose
- Connecting with your inherent creativity
- Finding your passion
- Understanding recurring patterns in your life
What insights can come with working with a Brennan Healing Science Practitioner?
A BHS Practitioner has three things to offer a client
- 1. A different, broadened view of the causes and cures of disease
- 2. Access, through what is called High Sense Perception, to information about any given life or medical situation that may not be available through other means
- 3. Direct work with the client to enhance the client’s natural healing abilities.
I will accompany you in this healing process and on your transformational journey to health, self-healing, self-empowerment and consciousness. We will explore the different areas of your life that need support: body, emotions, mind, spirit, including nutrition, relationships, spirituality, and more, and I will be your facilitator and your mirror in this process.
Through Brennan Healing Science™, I will release blocks, repair and restructure areas, charge and balance your energy field, charge and strengthen your Hara and help you align to your life purpose, expand your creative pulse and allow you to reconnect to and manifest your deepest longings into your life, effortlessly.
I will accompany you in this healing process and on your transformational journey to health, self-healing, self-empowerment and consciousness. We will explore the different areas of your life that need support: body, emotions, mind, spirit, including nutrition, relationships, spirituality, and more. I will be your facilitator and your mirror in this process.
Do I need to keep seeing my doctor if I do this work?
Yes, if you have been diagnosed with a physical, or emotional illness that requires the care of a physician. BHS is not a replacement for traditional medical or psychological care, but is complementary to it. It is recommended that client work with a team of health care professionals to provide the most complete care possible. If you are not currently under the care of a physician and require it, the BHS practitioner can refer you.
Does insurance cover this work?
Not yet, although the trend is that insurance companies are starting to cover complementary treatments.
What is my role as a client?
Our body and our energy system move naturally toward health. The process of healing is a process of remembering, re-membering, who you truly are.
Clients have an active role in their own healing process. No matter how miraculous the results, what the healer does is to promote self-awareness and to empower clients and invite them to heal themselves through natural processes, even though they are beyond what is considered to be natural for those who are not familiar with healing. To Brennan Healing Science Practitioners, health is not only related to the physical body, but also balance and harmony in all parts of our life (mental, emotional, physical and spiritual).
How should I prepare for a healing session?
As a client, you would fill out and bring the consent and health history forms with you to your first session. We will review documents together before the session begins.
If you would like for me to consult with your physician, or another professional on your healing team, I will need your written permission to do so. Please print the form and mail it to any of the other practitioners on your health care team. I will also need a copy for my records.
Wear comfortable clothing.
What can I expect for an in-person energy healing session?
Before the healing session
- Before the healing begins, I will review your health history with you.
- We will discuss where you are right now (physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually)
- We will take time to discuss what you hope to achieve during the healing session and I will answer any questions you may have.
- I believe that the healing is a partnership between the client and the healer, therefore I may ask you to participate in your own healing by setting your intention for specific clearings, or visualizing certain steps in the process, depending on your individual needs.
- After removing only your shoes, you will lie on a comfortable massage table (or in the comfort of your home for a Long Distance Healing). If you are unable to lie down, we will find a comfortable position for you.
- I will place my hands in key positions and send energy through your field. As the session progresses, you will probably go into a deep state of relaxation.
- Some clients (though not all) feel the energy going through their field. Others simply feel calm and relaxed.
- Although many sessions are silent with minimal talking, you are free at any time during the session to discuss what is happening or what you are feeling. If for whatever reason, you feel uncomfortable, please bring that to my attention.
- I will gently let you know when the session is finished and we will briefly review our time together, including suggested next steps.
After the healing session
- It is important to drink plenty of water the day of the healing and the following day. I also suggest you take a sea salt bath or shower before going to bed on the day of your healing. This will help flush out any toxins released by the healing from your system.
- It is recommended, if possible, that you return to an environment that is calm and stress-free. Try to hold that soft feeling you have experienced in the session while the effects continue at home.
- I may have other recommendations specific to your unique healing and transformation.
What can I expect during a long distance healing?
Long Distance Healings offer you the convenience of experiencing Full Spectrum Energy Healing and Barbara Brennan Healing Science wherever you live.
I typically begin these sessions with a phone conversation to discuss your issues and the intention of your energy healing. We can also communicate with you over the Internet through audio/video conferencing such as Skype and others.
Then, while you relax at home in bed or on a comfortable couch or reclining chair, your healer connects with your energetic field, making the same evaluations, and charging and clearing your field just as we do during an in-person healing session.
We have discovered that Long Distance Healings can sometimes reveal more information to us as healers than an in-person session. As we are not with you physically, our high-sense perception of the non-physical is heightened, giving us access to deeper and more potent sources of information.
Is our work confidential?
Any information you share with me during our session is always kept confidential. I do however, discuss clients, without mentioning their names, with my professional supervisors or professional peers for the purpose of my continuing professional development and so that clients may receive the most assistance available.
I will take notes during our session and list any medications and treatments you are receiving through your Physician and other healing professionals on your team. I can, with your permission, collaborate with your Physician to insure that our work together is fully complementary and supportive of other treatments you are receiving. Your records will be secured in my office.
What does it feel like during a session?
The intensity of the healing varies from one individual and from one session to the next. Some notice changes in their lives immediately, others note subtle but profound changes occurring through time. My intention is to help you find the ways that are unique to you to hold your own life in a positive flow with compassion and joy. While receiving energy work, you may:
- feel relaxed as the energy flows through your body.
- experience gentle peaceful feelings,
- feel your consciousness expand
- feel emotional as patterns or memories held in your energy field and cells surface to be released.
- experience physical sensations throughout your body like tingling, pulsing, burning, or pressure
- see colors and hear sounds.
- feel love, gratitude, wholeness, balance, relief, peace, calm or euphoria.
- You may even fall asleep or feel like you are floating in a different realm entirely.
How many sessions does it take?
Initially, we may schedule sessions more frequently; sometimes up to 1 session a week for full support if you are working with a physical ailment or are in crisis. As we continue our healing journey, the time between sessions begins to lengthen with you feeling all the benefits from the work that we do together lasting longer and longer between sessions.
The frequency of your visits is dependent on many factors. Ideally, we would set the first few sessions 2 weeks apart. During this time, you will monitor how you feel between sessions, and see if you would like more frequent support or if you feel that you can stretch the time out between sessions.
There is no right or wrong way- there is just what works for you.
Once you are feeling more resolved and/or comfortable, we can begin to lengthen the time between sessions.
What is the Energy Conscious System? (a.k.a. Human Energy Field / Auric Field / Bio-Field)
The Energy Conscious System is a biofield, a vital life-force, that is within, and around the human body, communicating with all systems and functions and affecting the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health of the individual. The energy field interfaces with others and the environment on an energetic level.
Everything in the universe is composed of energy and has an energy field around it that extends outward. This energy field is called the Energy Conscious System (ECS) which is also known as the Human Energy Field (HEF), Bio-Field or Auric Field. The field is multilayered and envelops other energy systems within and around the human body, e.g., chakras, meridians, and nadis, etc. Every human being is a multi-dimensional, “energetic-being” with their own unique and subtle Energy Conscious System which controls, governs and conditions their outer physical body.
The human Energy Conscious System consists of several layers or bodies, that inter-penetrate and oscillate in and around the physical body like an egg shaped bubble. Each energy-body, ie: (etheric, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies) are composed of electro-magnetic energy that vibrate at a higher frequency than the body, with the physical the most dense. This auric field surrounds the body approximately 3 feet on all sides (360 degrees) and extends above the head and below the feet into the ground. The size and color of the field varies with each individual, depending on their level of spiritual growth, present emotional and mental state, or other factors. Anything that can affect an electromagnetic field can affect a change in one’s aura. Auras can change according to a person’s mood, environment, the auras of others you come in contact with, and other influences.
The human-energy-field is an energetic-blueprint or direct reflection of our true self within. It holds our karmic-record which registers all of our current life-time experiences and previous lives, including all our thoughts, emotions, feelings, desires, attitudes, fears, traumas, perceptions, communications, interactions and our spiritual development. The human energy field and each of our subtle energy bodies, correspond to a subtle plane of existence which enables us to exist simultaneously within our current third dimensional physical plane, and within the higher frequency planes or multi-dimensional levels of the Universal energy field. The human energy field reflects each persons individual signature-note, or their part of the Universal Energy Field which inter-connects and merges with every other energy-field, forming an integral part of the One Universal Life.
What are the Auric Levels of the Field?
There are seven main levels or auric bodies that I will be working on during my healings (there are however many more levels that radiate from the body at higher and higher frequencies). Each of these seven layers has their own frequency and are inter-related. They affect the whole person on every level of their being — emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual. They are inherently interconnected and therefore, a state of imbalance in one of the bodies leads to a state of imbalance in the others.
Through High Sense Perception (HSP) one can see the aura with the eyes and/or sense it through touch. One is able to spot unbalanced areas and disease even before the disease manifest physically. The aura can also be seen by a process called Kirlian photography. The aura is known to follow the law of harmonic induction and sympathetic resonance. This is the phenomenon you can observe when you strike a tuning fork and one near it will begin to vibrate at the same frequency and rate. During the healing, I regulate my field to assist in clearing the energy blocks and to charge the field.
- Physical Body: The physical body is the densest form of energy-matter and is at the lowest vibrational level that our human consciousness uses to explore its environment and interact with others within this physical plane. It is composed of solids, liquids, gases and subtle etheric-substance which is the underlying substance that our body’s, tissues, organs, particles, cells, atoms, are built, shaped and anchored. It addresses physical sensations and is the most tangible in our consciousness. We are aware of our body, its functioning and its movements in the here and now. The fears of the physical body include Dis-ease, illness, aging, and death.
- Etheric Body (1st Level of the Field): Is the next higher vibrational level. It addresses the relationship between the material (physical) body to the higher bodies. Its main function is to act as a “transmitter of energy-streams” which vitalizes and energizes the dense physical body, thereby grounding it to sustain life-force within this dimension Energy of this body flows through the Chakras and meridians that transmit the life force energy or chi through the physical body. It is connected to our 1st or Base Chakra. When healthy, the core quality of “Pleasure” is experienced.
The etheric-body is the main auric-body associated with Energy Healing, because all ill-health and dis-ease manifests from an im-balance in the etheric-body. If the imbalances in the etheric energy field are ignored, physical symptoms will follow and later manifest as physical health problems. An illness or dis-ease can appear in the etheric energy body, weeks and even months before it manifests into the dense physical body.
Note: Phantom limb syndrome is the physical sensation or feeling that an amputated or missing limb, ie: (arm or leg) is still attached to the physical body and moving around freely, because on the etheric template level the body is still whole.
- Emotional Body (2nd Level of the Field): This body holds our feelings, desires and emotions and it is connected to our past. This is where we store our emotions. It is associated with our inner feelings and it contains all the emotional patterns which determine our physical likes and dislikes, sensual enjoyment and how we feel about ourselves and interact with others (i.e., anger, hurt, stress, fear, shock, grief, worry, irritation, anxiety, criticism, hatred, impulses, wishes, etc). It is connected with our 2nd Chakra. When healthy, the core quality of “Self Love” is experienced.
With streams of emotional energy currents consistently over-stimulating or under-stimulating the lower centres (chakras) and consequent endocrine glands, it can be seen how im-balanced emotional attitudes or reactions towards self or others creates unhealthy conditions that produce ill-health and dis-ease.
When we stop or suppress ourselves from experiencing the different types of e-motions (energy in motion) we create a dis-harmony in the emotional-level of the human energy field, which then disrupts the flow of life force energies into the etheric-body and its energy-centres, until over time this manifests as illness or dis-ease.
- Mental Body (3rd Level of the Field): This body governs all the mental processes including, our thoughts, ideas, concepts, attitudes and belief systems. Each thought-form has its own particular energetic-vibration and is composed of finer substances (mental-matter) than in the emotional body. It is associated with our “ego” and relates to our 3rd Chakra. When healthy, the core quality of “Clarity” is experienced.
The construction of all thought-forms which human beings build with mental-matter, remain in their auric mental-body until they have been broken up and dissipated or vitalised by will and desire. Once a thought-form is potently energised, through an emotional charge it will leave its impression on the physical senses and become mirrored within the mind. All habitual thoughts, either conscious or un-conscious become very “powerful thought-forms” which are greatly enhanced by the constant focus on the positive or negative feelings behind the thought-form, not the words they each represent. What we think and believe, we will conceive. “All thoughts are forces and energy follows.
- Astral Body (4th Level of the Field): This body is the bridge between the lower and denser vibrations of the physical planes and the higher vibrations of the spiritual realm. This layer has to do with our relationship with Self and humanity, and our capacity to extend unconditional love and compassion to the whole universe. A great deal of interaction takes place between people on this level, and it is also the auric-body that people travel in during an “Out of Body Experience” into other dimensions. This is also where past life experiences are held. It is associated with the 4th or Heart Chakra. When healthy, the core quality of “Love” is experienced.
- Etheric Template Body (5th Level of the Field): This Template is a “blueprint or pattern” for the lower etheric body (1st level), and it contains all the information the physical body uses to manifest matter into dense physical form. It contains all the chakras, organs, limbs and structures that the etheric-body has on the physical plane, except in a negative form on the template level. This level corresponds with the 5th (throat) chakra. When healthy, the core quality of “Surrender” is experienced.
Divine Will which exists on this level, provides a powerful feeling of will and purpose for the great evolutionary plan of Humanity. When physical illness or dis-ease disfigures the lower etheric body (1st level), healing work is required at the Etheric Template (5th level) to restore the original template pattern. Balancing this “body” aides in the balancing of the lower etheric body.
- Celestial Body (6th Level of the Field): This body is associated with the “higher emotional” aspects of the spiritual plane, and where we intuitively know our connection with the entire Universe and see the Light and Love in everything that exists. It is the level of spiritual ecstasy, bliss and Divine Unconditional Love. It is the place of knowing universal love and the divinity in all things. At this level we can attain higher qualities of feelings, directions, promptings and guidance. It is connected with the 6th (third eye/brow) Chakra. When healthy, the core quality of “Ecstacy” is experienced.
- Ketheric Template or Causal Body (7th Level of the Field): This body is the “higher mental” level associated with the spiritual plane, and when we bring our conscious awareness to this level, we know we are one with the Creator. It vibrates at the highest frequency and is the place where the soul communicates with the conscious mind via the subconscious mind in the mental body. It is the place of universal consciousness and connection to the “universal all”. This body reflects all experiences and events that the soul has ever had. The causal level holds all of our life-time patterns and higher intentions which form our higher-self, and as we connect to this level we experience the Divine Mind within us and Oneness with All That Is. It is connected with the 7th (crown) Chakra. When healthy, the core quality of “Serenity” is experienced.
When physical illness or dis-ease impacts the lower Mental body (3rd level), healing work is required at the Ketheric Template (7th level) to restore the original template pattern.
What are Chakras?
The chakras may be defined as the interface point between the physical aspects of the human body and the subtle, non-physical framework from which the physical is derived. Indeed the physical body itself and all its attributes, including illness and disease are first laid-out, formed, within the surrounding auric layers before manifestation in the physical.
What are the Properties of the Chakras?
Heal or Cure?
Healing is not about curing. It is about helping people on a healing journey toward increased consciousness and wholeness of being. In correlation with that there are certainly cures and bodies mended. But healing may mean healthier relationships with family members, or it may result in the ability to know and do your life’s work. For others healing may mean coming to terms with their life just as it.
What is the Difference between Reiki and Brennan Healing Science?
What is Integrative Healing?
Integrative Healing is a holistic approach to restoring a person’s wellness by using multiple, recognized therapies that address the needs of the body, mind and spirit. Because the body, mind and spirit are all connected and affect one another, combining therapies to address the condition of each creates an interactive, synergistic effect that can lead to remarkable results — results beyond those of any single therapy alone.
Energy infuses everything — our bodies, thoughts and feelings, the air we breathe, the food we eat — everything and everyone around us. This all-pervasive energy affects how our cells and organs function, as well as our mental and emotional condition. Illness, fatigue or other lack of well-being creates energy imbalance within and beyond ourselves.
What is Spiritual Healing?
Spiritual Healing requires aligning the energy field to connect with the Highest Spiritual Powers, through the use of prayer, intention, and surrender to Divine Will. This allows profound healing of core issues in the soul to occur. Working with the energy of unconditional love, the practitioner calls for the protection and healing of the client, surrenders the outcome to Spirit, and becomes the conduit and messenger from the Spiritual realm to the client. The element of spiritual assistance is present in all energetic therapies, allowing the practitioner to use modalities and tools that are needed for the clients healing. These tools include Sound, Energy, Prayer, Intuition, use of Symbols, Mantras and Affirmations, and connecting with spiritual helpers such as Angels, Guides, Healing & Spiritual Masters. The best word to describe this healing is Grace.